Hmmmm.... the whole point of this thing here was for me to blog daily and keep myself accountable. So easy to fall into and out of habits! Not really, its just been a super busy week with Back to school nights, dance classes and girl scouts starting, etc. Just stuff but I am still doing good- still going strong. Eating well and exercising.
I am a big list person. I make myself a monthly, weekly and then daily list. I have my food intake, exercise written down just don't have time right now to copy it all to here. I will try and do a big week post on here tomorrow. Tonight I'm going to go watch biggest loser and get re-inspired!
7 years young!
13 years ago
i love biggest loser! i have it dvr'd and steve thinks i'm crazy, but i think, "man, if these people have the courage and strength to do this, what's my problem?" i totally give it up to them. my version of exercise is going up and down the stairs at work and home. not like i'm climbing them on purpose, but i do go up and down them a lot during the day. but steve is going to be installing my stripper pole in the bedroom and i plan on using it for some FUN exercise. i hate regular exercise at the gym or whatever. i get so bored and can't push myself enough to actually get a work out. so kudos to you my darling, i give it up to you also!! xoxoxo
ReplyDelete