Friday, September 4, 2009

Day 4, cravings and rings...

Good day today! Was very busy, but happy none the less- the only downside to being busy was that I didn't make it to the gym and don't honestly plan on exercising at home tonight. It is just me and Oli here and he is sleeping so I'm going to write this blog and go take a bubbly bath and read!!

Anywho... My wedding ring has not fit me since I was 7 months pregnant with Oliver! This is going on almost 4 years ago. Makes me sad, I am too dang stubborn to go get it resized. I am determined that I will just lose this dang weight once and for all and it will fit again and thats that. My fingers were feeling skinny today- sounds silly but its true, tried it on- nope, nadda. 4 days aint gonna do it- maybe in like 4 months?

So onto cravings- they aren't nice, I do not like them and they always always visit me late at night. There is no hiding from it, after the kids are sleeping and the house is quiet the bad things in my house start calling me.... now I usually defeat this by not having junk food in my house- my poor kids- but last night there was a box of donut holes, dang it! Glad to say that I did manage to resist them (since I'd allready had 4 of them in the morning- ugh) by drinking water and telling myself how much better I would feel about myself when I got up this morning and hadn't eaten them. Guess what- its true, I felt great :) but now here I sit at 8:45 with the house quiet and I feel like my body NEEDS chocolate, like it would just solve all of lifes problems to have a hersheys bar but since thats what got me into this mess to begin with I'm gonna go ahead and fill up that water bottle and RESIST!!!

Todays tally~
B~ 1 cup cheerios, 1/2 cup skim milk and nectarine- 200/2.5
L~ Leftover casserole- 300/7
D~ Mexican casserole- 400/11
Total~ 900/ 19.5

So technically I'm under my calories for the day- thats not good, but I'm gonna leave well enough alone and not go find something else to eat.

Water- 64 ounces

Exercise- not gonna happen today!!

No comments:

Post a Comment