Friday, September 11, 2009

wk 2 day 4&5

Yesterday was day 4 of week 2 and I had a great day!! All 3 kids had school again and after dropping the last one off I went for another 3 mile run- felt awesome!!! I cannot stand running on the treadmill, something about doing it outside though just feels so GOOD! Got done with that and had to take the old man doggie to the vet for his Senior exam- hes all good. Got home in time to get lil man off the bus and go run a few errands and clean up the house before collecting kids from school. I had thought that my eating for the day was really good, but when I sat down and added up my calories I once again fell short- 760 calories. HOw is that even possible? seriously? So guess what I got to do... I sat down with a big old bowl of ice cream :)

Totals-~
B~ nutrigrain bar~ 130/3
L~ Potato sausage casserole~ 330/15
D~ Cooking lite recipe beef stroganoff~ 300/10
S~ Ice cream!! 360/10
Total~ 1120/20

Exercise~ 45 minute walk/jog/run
Water~ 64 ounces

So then today happens. We have our family dentist apt scheduled for 10:45- I woke up with a headache and then spent the next hour or so fighting with my pre-teen just because I wanted to sit down and drink my coffee and read my emails, she had only been on the computer for 90 minutes allready. Apparently I'm a horrible mean mom... she doesn't get to use the computer again until Monday. Besides the point, did not get a chance to eat breakast before leaving for the dentist. M and I both have cavities and A needs braces- AWESOME TIME!! Can you see how my day is going? No, really it wasn't that bad- the kids and I stopped off for lunch and Oliver and I shared some french toast and eggs. Got home- head still hurts, laid down and A and I both totally fell asleep for a good hour, woke up to take her to girl scouts. Came home and fed everyone, but just wasn't feeling great so I skipped out- the took M to dance class. Home now and realising that I've only had about 500 calories the entire day :( I'm gonna go eat some leftovers from yesterday and go to bed. Wasn't a bad day- just a long one and I'm not feeling so great. Have a ton of stuff planned for the weekend, 2 kid parties... can I go and not eat cake?? That is the plan- lets see if I can do it! Wish me luck- I really want to see some downward action on that scale on Monday.

No comments:

Post a Comment