Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Week 2- day 1

My stuff always goes downhill on the weekends- why? who knows! Maybe its getting totally off of schedule, sleeping in- having everyone home and lots of stuff to do. Regardless it totally messed me up and I forgot to take my thyroid meds- anyone of you that have to take synthroid know what I'm talking about when I say BIG boo boo to forget it, you really do kinda turn into a crazy person. So I'm going to scratch Saturday, Sunday and part of yesterday up to that- yes thats why I ate so many cake pops, mmmhmm....

Actually yesterday was not horrible- I think that I actually under ate, which isn't good either!

B~ 2 fried eggs, english muffin with butter and honey~ 325/12.5
L~ errrr kinda forgot to eat that
D~ cooking light chicken and dumplings (sooooo good!) 290/3.5
S~ dang cake pops~ 200/7

Total~ 815/23- yeah, not good!

Today has started out great though- good healthy breakfast and I went for a run- am gonna go clean up the house and have friends over to play. Tonight I'm goint out to dinner with friends at a fondue restaraunt. I will be strong, I will drink water- eat veggies, chicken and shrimp... I'm going to keep track as well!! Seriously- wish me luck- and NO MORE CAKEPOPS!! Why did I seriously think that I could make these things and NOT eat them? right!!

No comments:

Post a Comment