I do NOT eat good on the weekends- whats up with that?
So yesterday was not horrible- not great, but not as bad as I normally am. Today is going to be a good day!
Yesterday I went with a friend to a cool shop with lots of fun stuff for cupcakes, candies, etc- exactly the type of stuff that is great for a diet yeah? so I'm making cupcake lolli's- they are going to be cute and I'm not going to eat them all, going to give them to friends :) Okay so I'll probably eat a couple of them, but this whole thing is NOT about depriving myself of the things that I enjoy- more so about moderation.
Totals for yesterday~
B~ Yogurt and granola- 380/7.5
L~ Turkey, cheese, and red pepper sandwich (bread has so many calories) 500/18
D~ 2 slices pizza- 370/15
S~ errr, cake and frosting while making the bites- lol- 200/7
Total~ 1450/47.50
Exercise- nodda
Water- 64 ounces
Today and tomorrow are going to be challenging- going to an end of summer shindig with a friend tonight and going to a family crabfeast tomorrow!! Back to the gym on Tuesday.....
Tomorrow is weigh in day!!!!
7 years young!
13 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment