Okay so at this rate I'm going to start gaining weight......
The day started out awesome- All 3 littles at school and this momma went for a 3 mile run outside, perfect!! Came home and ate a good healthy breakfast, cleaned up a bit and waited for the boy to get home from preschool. A friend came over with her boys and we all played and had a healthy lunch. All in all a really great day for us!
Then.... I went out with friends for dinner. I mean c'mom, just cause I'm trying to lose weight does not mean that I need to deprive myself of good food and fun occasionally right? And to be quite honest I don't go out often!
I really was gonna be good and limit myself, but what can ya do? Its just so darn yummy at the Melting Pot!! The good news is that I really didn't go too crazy, I didn't leave feeling sick or bloated or mad at myself for eating too much. I had good portions and felt good :)
My day~
B~ 1/2 cup granola, 1/2 cup ff milk- 1 apple~ 325/4.5
L~ turkey sandwich and 1/2 chicken strip~ 255/5.5
D~ Carrots, apples, and bread in cheddar cheese fondue
No salad cause really?? why waste the stomach space on salad?
shrimp, beef and chicken cooked in veggie broth
cheesecake, brownie, strawberries and banana in melted chocolate~ 1million and 5 calories :)
Exercise- 3 mile walk/jog- 45 minutes
Water~ 70 ounces
Heres to yummy food and friends- lots of laughs and getting my butt kicked at the gym the next day to make up for it!!!!
7 years young!
13 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment