Thursday, September 3, 2009

Day #3

Blogging about day 2 this morning did not work for me- it literally threw off my entire day. It just took too long to find all of the caloric intake for everything and write it out, but it needed to be done before I could concentrate on my current day. As of now I'm going to blog about my day the day of- no matter how tired I am!!

Because of taking that time this morning I forgot to eat breakfast, got both kids to school later than usual and didn't get any of my normal cleaning done. That being said it ended up being a great day. I got to the gym- got a kick butt workout done, decided against cleaning the house in favor of taking a much needed nap with Oliver and then ordered sushi for dinner. lol- so not really a very productive day, but I just was NOT feelin' it and cleaning and cooking when your not in the mode very often does not turn out well. I have learned that lesson.

Oh, and I know that this is cheating... but... I took a peak at the scale this morning and am happy! so far 2 pounds down- wow, not expected but I hope that it keeps going in the downward direction for my official weigh-in on Monday! That means being good over the weekend....... usually my downfall.

Stats for today~
B~ Nutrigrain bar and 4 donut holes (ugh!!) 350/13
L~ potato with lf s/c and cheese 235/9
D~ Sushi :) 700/28

total- 1285/50- Not my healthiest eating day by far, but still within range of my goal. Missing or grabbing a quick breakfast just messes up my eating for the rest of the day. I have to do better!

Exercise~
* 30 minutes on the treadmill- 10 minutes running/jogging and 20 minutes fast paced walk
* 32 minutes- 5.5 mile bike ride

Water~ 76 ounces

No comments:

Post a Comment