September 1st- day one of project shrink Amber :)
The goals~
*Exercise- 4-5 days at the gym doing 45-60 minutes of cardio, weights 2x per week
*Eating- 1200-1500 calories per day
*Water- minimum 64 ounces of water per day
Long term goal is to lose 40 pounds and fit back into my awesome smaller clothes that have been living in storage bins for the past 3+ years now (Thanks Oliver! lol) I realise that 40 pounds is a pretty big goal, but ideally I will be losing 1-2 pounds per week by doing this the healthy way!
I've done this twice before I know I can do it again. The main thing is to get started and stick with it. I have started this blog to help me stay accountable for myself- I'm far more likely to eat a bit less if I have to list it for everyone to see at the end of the day!
Been a really good first day so far- heres my tally~
B~ yogurt and granola~ calories- 370/6.5- fat
L~ leftover Cooking light recipe fettucini with peas and ham- 400/13
D~ homemade meatloaf, lf crescent roll, green beans- 350/12.50
S~ pepperjack cheese and 5 turkey slices- 220/1.5
Total~ 1340/33.50- yay me :)
Exercise~ 30 minutes on the elliptical and a 5.5 mile bike ride that took 27 minutes
Water~ 88 ounces
OH yeah, guess I should also track my weight- lol- I'm not afraid to put it out there... as of this morning 167.3- blah. I was down to 159 at the beginning of summer!
Gonna be positive- I can get that back off :) Tomorrow I'm going to post my measurements as well. The plan is to get to the gym for a Zumba class tomorrow morning at 9:30- boil a bunch of chicken to use for healthy dinners, etc.
Wish me luck!!
7 years young!
13 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment