The weekend was okay- well better than okay, I had a blast. Just okay as far as eating goes. 2 kid birthday parties, on Saturday I didn't even give my eating a second thought- hot dog, hamburger, salads and chips and then cake!! Ofcourse not a bit of exercise was to be done either- go figure. Sunday on the other hand I ate only carrots, grapes, melon and popcorn at the party- not gonna sabotage myself the day before weigh in again!
Sooo.... got up this morning and....
165!!!!!! Yay me!!!! There is nothing like seeing the number go down to keep the motivation going :)
After that got to the gym and did 30 minutes on a sort of elliptical machine and then a 30 minute bike ride, felt great- I did not track my calories today, but am afraid that I am under again.
To be honest I'm feeling totally icky lately- I think I need to have my bloodwork done and my THS levels tested cause I'm an emotional wreck and sort of feeling a lot like I did right before I got started on the synthroid. Anyway- it doesn't make me want to eat... like AT ALL. It was 1pm before I ate, and only because I knew that I needed some fuel in my system.
So although I should feel totally elated about my loss I'm not. I'm just feeling like a big old mess....... yup.... time to make that appointment.
7 years young!
13 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment